Hotel Panorama by Rhombus

Average: $200 per night
I rate it: 5/5


Centrally located in the popular Tsim Sha Tsui district, this cosy hotel is steps away from cafes and endless shopping streets.

Star Ferry Pier is a short stroll away, and the hotel is accessible from Tsim Sha Tsui MTR.

Apart from its good location, the room was very clean and rather spacious, compared to many other hotels in Hong Kong.

The receptionist was kind enough to upgrade me, and I got a room which had a pretty nice view over Tsim Sha Tsui.

It is usually my go-to hotel for business trips, especially if I intend to be around Kowloon. The MTR takes 10 mins or less to Hong Kong Island, so it is very accessible to almost everywhere.

Will definitely recommend this wonderful accommodation to business travelers and couples!

No comments: