Centara Grand at Centralworld

Average: $180 per night
I rate it: 5/5


One of my absolute favorite hotels in Bangkok, Centara Grand is well-located in Pathumwan and very recognizable as it is linked to Centralworld, one of Bangkok's largest shopping malls.

In the heart of Bangkok's famous shopping district, this 5* property is elegant, well-kept and a stroll away from the other shopping malls like Siam Paragon and Platinum Mall.

Although there are hordes of tourists and businessmen at all times and the elevators are a bit confusing, the numerous dining options make up for it.

Unwind at the renowned rooftop bar, Red Sky Bar, which offers panoramic views of beautiful Bangkok. For girls, just remember to bring a hair tie as it is so crazy windy up there!

The room was also very spacious and I always enjoy the huge marbled bathroom stocked with lovely toiletries.

Everyone in the hotel speaks rather good English, so no worries on getting your requests across or arriving safely at your destinations.

Not my first time and definitely not my last, I never fail to recommend this superb hotel to family and friends!

No comments: