Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel

Average: $250 per night
I rate it: 4/5

A popular business hotel located downtown Orchard, Regent Singapore is well-known as it is under Four Seasons, and boasts of several dining options, almost all of which I have tried.

Within walking distance to UNESCO World Heritage Site Botanic Gardens and the shopping belt along Orchard Road, Regent Hotel's location is unrivalled.

My staycation in the deluxe room was really relaxing. I enjoyed the luxurious bed and L’Occitane toiletries!

Dining options are aplenty, with my favorites: Basilico for Italian cuisine (indulge in their weekend buffet), Tea Lounge for their ever-popular high tea buffet and Manhattan to try out their highly raved cocktails.

Overall, I truly enjoyed my stay, even more so as the dining options are wonderful; I don't have to venture out for food.

Will definitely return for another staycation and recommend to both business travelers and couples!

No comments: