Copenhagen Go Hotel

Average: $100 per night
I rate it: 4/5

Located just 5 mins' walk from TĂ„rnby Station, this hotel is a popular choice with travelers who need to get to and fro the airport fast.

I missed the direct route the first time I arrived at night because it was further down across the street, upon exiting the train station. No need to fret though, as the neon pink signboard was highly visible!

The hotel was clean and well-maintained. Check-in was hassle-free and smooth.

Although it is a budget hotel, I liked how clean and rather spacious the room was. I could open the window and let some cold air in so the room did not feel stifling.

Basic furnishings but still modern and clean, typical Danish designs that never disappoints.

Limited selection for breakfast, but no complaints, there were sufficient croissants, cereals and juices.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again on my next travel to Copenhagen, and really recommend to fellow travelers who need a good night's rest before heading to or from the airport!

No comments: